The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 26th - Home Sweet home!

June 26th - Home Sweet home!

I am finally home! I got in this morning about 2:30, and was happy to see Molly and my own house. There is always a relief once you're actually home and off the road after a long trip. Although you always wish you could keep traveling, there is something nice and reassuring about that moment you step foot back into your comfortable life. Anyway I am back, I picked up the Jack dog this morning from my friends Brad and Jamie, who took care of him while I was gone, and am excited to just relax for a day or two before I get back into the swing of things. Here's me and Jack, he's so excited that I am finally home!! By the way, thank you so much Brad and Jamie for taking such great care of Jack, I know he loves to be at your house, so thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment