The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 21 June 14th

Day 21 June 14th

Another lazy day away from the bikes!! Molly and I slept in as long as we could, about 7:30, and then eased into the day. It was a sad morning; Molly had to pack her things because she was headed back to Fort Collins and the real world. My mom came in today as well, and once she got her bearings and found her way around the city, she picked up me and Molly so we could head off to the Oakland Airport to get Molly onto her flight. We snacked, said our sad goodbyes, and Molly headed off to find her plane. It sucks Molly had to leave, the rest of the trip is going to be long and boring without her, I’ll have to talk to myself, laugh at my own jokes, and worst of all only I can decide when I am in or out of the silent treatment. Molly, I am going to miss you on these next 10 days, I wish you were still here!! The rest of the day my mom and I spent time checking into the hotel, walking around the city, catching a movie and dinner, and now were ready to hit the hay, so see you all tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment