The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Comments

Todd and Mrs. Castor, thanks again for keeping an eye out for me, the trip is going great and is almost over, stay tuned for the pictures from the border!!

1 comment:

  1. You're almost done! Hope you've had plenty of time to think of a name our squad for the v-ball tourney. I know you probably want to rest when ya get back, but no! You shall be in the sand everyday for 3 hours! Its been great keeping up with your journey.

    Love,
    Nation

    ReplyDelete