The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Comments

Hey Todd thanks to stopping in and checking up on us, and presh, no we're not headed to Mt Hood, Molly's butt couldn't make it there!! P.S. I hear you are a genius, good luck on the LSAT's!

Also Mrs. Welle great job on the blue, go Rosa! We cannot wait for one of the pups!! Champion lines here we come!!


We love hearing your comments, keep posting them!! Keep us up to date on what all you guys are up to as we struggle southward!

Molly and Paul

5 comments:

  1. Hey Paul and Molly. That was me shooting over in the woods, I got a great big buck too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I don't see any posts about you practicing volleyball on your trip! Do we need to find a new partner!?!?!? Keep on keeping on lil guy!

    LOVE with HUGS AND KISSES!
    Nation and Kev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys!! I love the video of you Molls, the one of you hitting or threatening to hit paul! I'm in san antonio where it's like four million degrees out. I'll send you some of my warmth!!! Olive got lots and lots of love when I was home. Gunner got sprayed by a skunk one day (BAD) and rubbed it all over olive so Breeann and I gave her a bath. Anyways...I miss you guys! Come home but have lots of fun before you do!!!

    Love Lauren

    ps...just finally figured out how to post a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. todd really has been checking up on you; he is quite the cheerleader for your cause! he cornered me in old town a couple of nights ago and pimped your website and alas i just remembered it. must of been those strong local brews :)

    i'm so pumped to see you doing something like this paul. it is 100 percent you! not sure if you will be back before i'm outta here, but i hope so! got a job offer to teach in hawaii...can you believe it...woah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paul & Molly,
    You wild and crazy kids. You are living the dream. Wish I were 30 years younger and on the trip with you. Treasure these memories and have the time of your life.
    Love
    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete