The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day 32 June 25th

Day 32 June 25th

So today was the last day of the trip and I don’t have many pictures to share, but here’s what we did. Most of the day we helped Mel set up cameras to take 2 weeks of time lapse photos at the fairgrounds, which if they turn out will be amazing to see the difference from before to after and other than that I packed my bike, shipped it FedEx for 35 bucks, and ate dinner at Whole Foods before I had to head to the airport. As I said before, the end of the trip comes with mixed emotions, I wish I was continuing, but at the same time I am happy to be done and headed home. I guess there’s always the next trip! Anyway here is Mel and Rob on the man lift getting the second camera into place.

Thanks again to everyone for watching me and Molly on this journey, and stay tuned to Ronto’s Folly for more thoughts from the road, more pictures and videos, and of course our next folly which is always right around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment