The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hey hey, our first tidbit of feedback!

Ayn said...
"Came across your blog somehow....Good luck with your trip. We are doing the same ride around the same time but are leaving from Fort Collins. Perhaps we will cross paths along the way. We will be riding The Surly LHT's as well, so keep an eye out for us. I do have a few questions for you. How do you like that Jandd frame bag? And I have the same front rack and bags, did you get the bags to fit securely to the rack? I seem to have a lot of rattling:) Safe travels and happy pedaling! Ride on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment