The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Things will get exciting soon!!


So for those of you who are new or those that keep coming back to this site and are wondering if anything interesting will ever be posted, I want you all to know that it's coming. This is new and I have not had much time to play yet, but once the semester is over and I head out on the road things will get rich. I will have jokes, little diddys, short stories and probably some mini novellas too. Travel tips will be abundant, and not only for bikers, but anyone wanting to get out there, whether that be just around the corner or to the corners of the world. There will be great pictures, and maps, movies and recipes from the road, you will find yourself immersed in my trip and my life, and feel compelled to tell me about yours, at least I hope so! And again, please feel free to leave comments for me, long and short, I'll post the interesting ones and talk about the rest. More than anything this is a way for me to connect with all you out there, and to take you along on my folly!! So stay tuned, the stew is almost ready!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just seeing how the comments work, feel free to leave me anything on your mind!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete