The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Friday, May 30, 2008

To all who have commented!!

Hey thanks everyone who is keeping an eye on us!! Andrea our bodies are tired and sore, our butts are surprisingly alright but our knees and ankles are beat up, but we're toughing and medicating through it all! Jamie tell Sarah and Grech were doing great on Day 6! Annie thanks for keeping Olive alive, and we hope all is well back home on Rocky Rd! Alex, it was great to meet you, what a great place Sol Duc was, and thanks for checking out the site!!

Thanks again everyone, keep your eye out as we make our way further south!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like the trip is going good, it my not be going as smooth as intended (by the way it was me who got your food, next time leave some cold beer to wash it down) but it is going good and the miles are passing. well all i can say is keep truckin have fun you two

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Remember me?

    Are you going Mt. Hood? Give me a shout out in the blog.

    Peace and Love,
    Admirer and Supporter

    ReplyDelete