The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

First Leg: Washington!!


View Larger Map

Here are the first few days of the trip. Each Green marker is another camp spot and represents the breaks between days. You may need to re-center the map with your mouse, and after that you can zoom in and out, change to satellite mode which will show you actual terrain, and follow our exact route. I'll post these for each section of the trip, Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wish you guys had little Jack-Bauer-GPS-Units attached to your bikes so I could know exactly where you are! Not in a creepy way though. I hope the first few miles have gone smoothly, and that you're still talking to each other! It's been pretty rainy here for the last week, so I hope that you guys are missing it! I'll drink a fat tire in your honor and talk to you soon!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete