The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pure Pursuit Is Back!!


After a few long months off from the dream that is Pure Pursuit we finally got back into the kitchen! I didn't know where I wanted to take the company, I had tested the bars at the Farmer's Market this summer and they were a hit, but I was still unsure if it's what I wanted to be doing. Anyway I took a bit of time away from Pure Pursuit and have decided that they are just too dang good to let this idea fall to the wayside. So last night we pulled up our sleeves and with the help of my amazing volunteer worker bees, blasted out a few batches! During my slight sabbatical I did find some time to design new packaging as well, and finally we have that ever important nutritional label on the back! They look great, taste great, and are ready for sale! Keep an eye out in Fort Collins, soon they'll be hitting the shelves!!


Here's Steph and my Mom taking charge! What a crew!! Thank you so much you two, this would not have been possible without your help.

The ever important cut.... I still have some work to do to get all the bars more even, but I'm brainstorming on that front! And don't you worry, I'm making them on the big side so there's still tons of energy packed goodness in every little package!


Stay tuned with more information on where to get these tasty little goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment