The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fast times on Ridgeline High

"Hey! You know, we left this England place because it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too."


January has been great here in Fort Collins, warm weather, runs, mountain bike rides, no snow, live music, trips to the mountains, and lots of laughs with friends and family. I have to say everyone here is always amazed with how warm it stays here in the winter, but every year we say the same things, "wow this is amazing, 65 and sunny in January!" This place is great, and even in your late 20's sometimes life can feel like a scene out of a 80's high school movie!


Jack took us for a little hike on Ridgeline on a blustery day!


The Rods tore up the Loveland nightlife with a full crowd of friends in attendance, Mr. Hand would have been suspicious but all was straight.



And SA even learned a new skill! No more shoveling for this guy....


In the end life is grand, I'm happy, and there is not much else to report. Oh I guess there is a tad more, the next post will go more into it but I have my schedule for 2012 races all set, and it's looking like it's going to be a fun year! Stay tuned, I'll get that out soon enough.

Hope yall are having a great time and sticking to those resolutions, see ya soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment