The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tweet tweet, companies jump on Twitter

Here is an interesting article about some local businesses joining the Twitter revolution. New Belgium's Adrian Glasenapp comments about how tweeting can be a great way to open lines of communication with customers.


Here is a picture from the Coloradoan of Adrian sending out tweets on his iPhone. I find this interesting because my research over at CSU is how companies are using new media to communicate with their customers, and Twitter seems to be one of those next mediums that is starting to catch on in the business world.

If you want to read the full article just click on the title to this link, thanks for stopping in at Ronto's Folly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment