The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break 2009!!

No I did not flock down to Cancun and show off my goods like many spring breakers this year, but I did manage to make it to the beach. I went to San Diego to see my brother, well best friend, but as close to a brother as anyone, and just relaxed. We did end up at Wave House in Pacific Beach however, and for anyone who is visiting San Diego it's recommended to stop in and check it out.

There is a full overhead wave machine at the bar, so if 2 dollar domestics don't do it for you, you can get in line and catch a wave.


The rest of break was spent in the Fort Collins sunshine, as well as with a quick trip up to Missoula with Molly for a job interview. All in all, break was great, I hope you all are enjoying the start to spring, and now that I am back in town there should be more posts coming.

Thanks again for staying interested and click on the title to this post to read more about the exciting things over at the Wave House.

No comments:

Post a Comment