The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

What, No Amgen!


Sorry to anyone who would like to see my comments on the Tour of California, but that's just not what this blog is all about. Sure the Amgen was great, and there is old Leipheimer, the winner, and of course Lance Armstrong did great, who knows if July will come too soon for him. But really this blog, Rontos Folly, is more about bikes as a lifestyle, not a race. We talk about touring, sustainability, beer, traveling, and of course bikes. The best thing from the tour for me is this picture of Leipheimer getting some love after the victory!


Personally I would rather be involved in a race like this one above, with a beer in hand! So I just wanted to clear that up for anyone out there expecting me to write about the race, or any race for that matter.

Okay, ok, one more important picture from the tour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment