The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Finally we have lift off!!

So this is the first post of the blog, I am happy to say that I finally got this site up and running and I hope that anyone that chances upon it enjoys it. My plan here for my first trip is to peddle from Vancouver slash Seattle to Imperial Beach, California. For the most part from the Canadian border to the Mexican one! I will keep this first posting short, but I plan on updating this as my plans and gear come to life, as well as while I am on the road this summer! Thanks for stopping in, and be sure to check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment