The Big Idea

Folly by definition is a foolish action or idea, the word absurdity and phrase "lack of sense" seem to continually arise. But what would life be like without these follies? Why not embrace these ideas and get a little nutty! This is my journal for those adventures, and along the way I hope to meet new people, take the path less traveled, have some fun, and spread the story of this sustainable journey we call life! Here you’ll find short anecdotes about my life, links to enlightenment, and opinions on how to have fun! I would love to hear about your folly, so feel free to e-mail me, I might just post them, and thanks for visiting!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall is finally here! No more rafting!!

So as the rafting season has finally come to an end here it's time to plan trips and make the most out of the fair fall weather before winter settles into the high country. Trip number one starts Monday! I plan on doing a small bike tour, 250 miles or so, through Rocky Mountain National Park and Northern Colorado. There are some dirt roads I want to check out and some short hikes calling my name, so we'll see what kind of adventure this short jaunt can turn into! Here is a map of the intended route and of course this is open to change if I see an interesting turn or peak that cannot be left unexplored. Stay tuned for pictures and stories post trip!


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment